The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is one of Australia’s leading technology universities. For 30 years they have given over 200,000 students a world-class education, in hundreds of courses. Their Masters of Business and Technology Program (MBT) is one of those courses. Their goal is to become a world-leading university of technology.
However, the UTS MBT program was getting lower than expected attendance at their information. To increase attendance, they needed to successfully promote the program in the digital landscape. UTS MBT engaged with Digital Presence to develop a strong social media marketing campaign, that improved attendance at the information session.
The team at Digital Presence:
- Audited the existing UTS MBT social media engagement to determine where best to run the campaign;
- Created a LinkedIn campaign, using multiple key messages and target audience; and
- Managed the campaign that ran for 4 weeks.
- Improved event page rankings in 2 weeks, from page 5 to page 1 of Google search results
- Ranked in the third position on page one, within a month
- Increased audience attendance at the event
- Improved organic traffic for UTS MBT Community website