Our roots are digital, our passion is contagious and our people are simply the best.
Sales Executive/Sales Hunter/New Business Developer
Are you a motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and creative solutions? Look no further!
Digital Presence is a leading digital marketing agency based in Norwest Sydney. We work with companies of all sizes, both locally and internationally to carefully plan, craft and monitor campaigns that implement cutting-edge digital strategy. Our team creates a finely tuned online presence for each company using Search Engine Marketing such as Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing and more, to generate incredibly powerful results and ROI.
Our vision is to be the trusted leader in the Digital Marketing Industry, driven by delivering excellent results for our clients through integrity, commitment, and passion for the industry. Watch some of our valued SEO clients video testimonials below.
About the Role
Successful Sales Executive at DP will be responsible for achieving their sales goals to facilitate our aggressive growth targets. They generate new corporate accounts in different industries by cold calling, email marketing, prospecting, and networking. They uncover new business opportunities and grow vertically within companies. They sell our digital marketing solutions to various industries including building and construction, real estate, legal, and more. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to detail with outstanding selling and networking skills.
- Establish relationships with new clients and secure contracts with new clients that achieve assigned sales targets.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling, emailing and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal clients and sales.
- Consult with prospects about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Develop and maintain plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Few steps away from the new Norwest Metro.
- $70,000 base salary + Superannuation + generous commission structure.
- An engaging work life. You will have access to ongoing training programs and networking opportunities.
- Growth opportunities. We’re growing and you’ll grow with us, if you prove to be a valuable member of our team.
Please note, Australian citizens only to apply.